Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'mmmm BBBAAACCKKK


     Marathon number three is less than 72 hours away. Who would have thought when I began this journey a little more than two years ago that I would find myself doing it again, again and again? And this year I have upped the ante with a race schedule packed with two full marathons, two half marathons, several 5K’s and several obstacle course races. My goal is to better document my journey this  year-not only to track my own process but to perhaps provide some tidbits, albeit novice, of advice to runners beginning their awesome journey.
     My intent is not to bore one with split times (a concept I’m still trying to understand) and nutritional facts (again something I’m learning) but I’m hoping to focus more on my personal growth and journey. I will attempt to post more regularly then I did when I first started this blog nearly two years ago.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment